Default Today's Chuckle...

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:12:05 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 6/6/16 1:09 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 11:28:04 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Chlamydia outbreak hits abstinence-only Texas high school, making
officials rethink sex ed
BY Meg Wagner
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 10:56 AM

An abstinence-only high school in a tiny Texas town is battling a
colossal chlamydia epidemic.

District officials are rethinking their approach to sex education after
20 of Crane High School’s 300 students tested positive for the sexually
transmitted disease.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention called the outbreak
a health issue at “epidemic proportions,” KFOR reported.

Crane Independent School District officials met Monday to discuss
possible updates to the high school’s conservative sex education program.

“We do have an abstinence curriculum, and that evidently ain’t working,”
superintendent Jim Rumage told the TV station. “We need to do all we
can, although it’s the parents’ responsibility to educate their kids on
sexual education.”

However, Rumage defended the current teachings to the San Antonio
Express-News.

“If kids are not having any sexual activity, they can’t get this
disease,” he said. “That’s not a bad program.”

Any changes must be approved by the school board at a May 19 meeting.

"If the kids are not having any sexual activity..."

But, they are. Abstinence "ain't working."

What a surprise.

That's more total ignorance on your part. Abstinence most certainly works.

D'oh, that's not what the super meant. D'oh.

D'oh, you said, "Abstinence "ain't working"."

You were again showing your total ignorance.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Poquito Loco
wrote:

[...]

===

Abstinence makes the fart go honda. (to paraphrase an old, bad joke)

http://www.medical-jokes.com/every-time-i-fart-it-sounds-like-the-word-honda/

wrote:

[...]

Cute! I'll have to abstain for a week and see if that works.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:28:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

District officials are rethinking their approach to sex education after
20 of Crane High School’s 300 students tested positive for the sexually
transmitted disease.

You are the only person I know who celebrates disease. I bet you are
down right giddy over the Zika virus

Today's Political Chuckle Keyser Söze General 1 March 15th 15 06:00 AM
I got a chuckle out of this. F.O.A.D. General 54 December 31st 13 03:13 AM
A T'giving chuckle Don White General 0 November 24th 05 05:06 PM
Chuckle of the Day Harry.Krause General 0 June 5th 05 06:46 PM
Chuckle for a few ... Eisboch General 115 November 8th 04 07:58 PM