Eisboch

Default Chuckle for a few ...

http://letsriot.com/stuff/new_map.jpg

Eisboch
John S

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:10:59 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
http://letsriot.com/stuff/new_map.jpg

Eisboch

I love it...thanks...

Canada is looking attractive as a safe haven for skipping out on the
failing fascist United States...

Pack it up Harry, don't let the Canadian Border door hit you in the ass. Oh
yeah, move deep into Canada where there isn't an internet connection. I am
sure rec.boats will survive without you.
Karl Denninger

In article ,
Harry Krause wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
http://letsriot.com/stuff/new_map.jpg

Eisboch

I love it...thanks...

Canada is looking attractive as a safe haven for skipping out on the
failing fascist United States...

Please do. Or you could try North Korea.

Karl Denninger ) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind
Tamaroak

I have researched Canada extensively, as I have two young boys and I
will personally fight to keep them from being fodder for this idiotic
administration.

They don't take everyone, that's for sure. It's expensive to get in
(lots of application fees) Takes a long time, and they won't take you if
you have any kind of criminal record or severe health problem. You need
67 points, which you get for being between 21 and 49, and you lose them
for being outside that range. You gain them for education, speaking
French or English, having Canadian relatives and some other reasons.

You have to either be a skilled worker in a field they are looking for,
an entrepreneur, or an investor. The last two categories mean you need
to have hundreds of thousands of $$$ to bring to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

The upside is that they are just so much smarter than we are. Think of
their stands on fiscal responsibility, health care (not perfect, but a
lot better than ours), guns, abortion, the environment, religion in
government, etc. I think it must be global warming creeping up and
cooking the brains of our southern brethren. I'm bummed that we could be
so stupid, selfish and shortsighted.

Capt. Jeff
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
http://letsriot.com/stuff/new_map.jpg

Eisboch

I love it...thanks...

Canada is looking attractive as a safe haven for skipping out on the
failing fascist United States...

"Canadian officials made clear on Wednesday that any U.S. citizens so fed
up with Bush that they want to make a fresh start up north would have to
stand in line like any other would-be immigrants -- a wait that can take up
to a year."

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=670429 2

NOYB

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:41:43 -0600, Tamaroak
wrote:

[...]

Quit whining, since you are obviously not part of the solution.

I sincerely hope you have enough "points" to make it to Canada.

I'd be happy to donate my points for you Jeff. I get 67 points for being
the right age...plus I'm a skilled worker in a field they are looking for,
*and* I'm an entrepreneur. How many points would you like?

JimH

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
I have researched Canada extensively, as I have two young boys and I will
personally fight to keep them from being fodder for this idiotic
administration.

See ya!

John S

--
George W. Bush...Armed, Dangerous, and Stupid...
Just What the Terrorists Want & America Deserves

The following is from a "conversation" I had with Gould at about the time
the exit polls were predicting a big win for Kerry.

Maybe you should take a lesson from it.

Your signature line shows you for what you are. An anarchist that does not
bellieve in democracy. An ananrchist with the purposeful intent of dividing
the country.

Go to Canada, France, Ireland, Germany, or wherever else you wish. You are a
joke and an example of what an American is not. If you hate our electoral
process so much, get the hell out.

On 02 Nov 2004 18:46:59 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Better that time is taken and only legitamate votes are cast. I think
everyone would agree with that.

I enthusiastically agree with that.

Bogus registrations and votes are an abuse of the system, and should not be
allowed.

"Challenges" that are clearly intended to disrupt the polling process in
non-friendly precints would also be an abuse of the system.

If all of America is supposed to get behind the winner of today's election, it
will be important that the vast majority of people conclude that this contest,
even if close, is fairly and honestly decided.

I couldn't agree with you more wholeheartedly. If Kerry wins, he will be My
President. If Bush wins, he will be My President.

Either will receive my support. We as a nation have to accept what the
nations people decide.

It does disturb me when I hear of the types that if so&so wins, they are
moving out of the country. If they don't like our electoral process they
should get the hell out now.

JimH

wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

And Chuckie has yet to show support for GWB. I guess it makes him a liar.

John S

[...]

And my folks didn't want me to go to Nam. But I went, fought, and came home
and got spat on.