Default Ruger Mark III Target Pistol for Sale

For Sale

My Ruger Mark III Target Pistol, as new, with four magazines and the
full Volquartsen treatment on trigger assembly, and reciprocating parts
inside the upper receiver. Barrel is threaded for suppressor or other
barrel accessory. Perfect condition. This is easily an $800 value, and
I’m asking $500, including shipping to your FFL dealer. Here’s a photo
and specs from Ruger, although it does not show the threaded barrel.
Let me know if you are interested. This pistol *is* the proverbial tack
driver.

http://tinyurl.com/zheusf9

On 6/2/2016 2:00 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
For Sale

My Ruger Mark III Target Pistol, as new, with four magazines and the
full Volquartsen treatment on trigger assembly, and reciprocating parts
inside the upper receiver. Barrel is threaded for suppressor or other
barrel accessory. Perfect condition. This is easily an $800 value, and
I’m asking $500, including shipping to your FFL dealer. Here’s a photo
and specs from Ruger, although it does not show the threaded barrel.
Let me know if you are interested. This pistol *is* the proverbial tack
driver.

http://tinyurl.com/zheusf9

I don't really need it but I'll give you $269 for it with suppressor if
it is indeed !00% condition.

Justan Olphart wrote:
On 6/2/2016 2:00 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
For Sale

My Ruger Mark III Target Pistol, as new, with four magazines and the
full Volquartsen treatment on trigger assembly, and reciprocating parts
inside the upper receiver. Barrel is threaded for suppressor or other
barrel accessory. Perfect condition. This is easily an $800 value, and
I’m asking $500, including shipping to your FFL dealer. Here’s a photo
and specs from Ruger, although it does not show the threaded barrel.
Let me know if you are interested. This pistol *is* the proverbial tack
driver.

http://tinyurl.com/zheusf9

I don't really need it but I'll give you $269 for it with suppressor
if it is indeed !00% condition.

It might be worth $369.

On 6/2/2016 7:57 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan Olphart wrote:
On 6/2/2016 2:00 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
For Sale

My Ruger Mark III Target Pistol, as new, with four magazines and the
full Volquartsen treatment on trigger assembly, and reciprocating parts
inside the upper receiver. Barrel is threaded for suppressor or other
barrel accessory. Perfect condition. This is easily an $800 value, and
I’m asking $500, including shipping to your FFL dealer. Here’s a photo
and specs from Ruger, although it does not show the threaded barrel.
Let me know if you are interested. This pistol *is* the proverbial tack
driver.

http://tinyurl.com/zheusf9

I don't really need it but I'll give you $269 for it with suppressor
if it is indeed !00% condition.

It might be worth $369.

In brand new condition, maybe.
Except Harry has messed with it.
The trigger group will need fixin.
I don't want a gun that goes pop if a fly lands on the trigger.
Harry modifies all his guns because he's too weak to pull the trigger.
Osteopenia has taken it's toll on him.

On 6/3/16 8:21 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 6/2/2016 7:57 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan Olphart wrote:
[...]

Only a moron who knows nothing about firearms would make that sort of
statement, Old Fart.

The pistol I have for sale includes the Volquartsen
Competition/Accurizing Kit, which consists of a Target Hammer, Target
Sear, Target Trigger, Extended Bolt Release and Trigger Return Spring
with Polished Plunger and several other pieces and parts. The trigger
features adjustable pretravel and overtravel screws.

The result is a very crisp, clean, 2.25 to 2.50 pound trigger pull.

Volquartsen also threaded the barrel for me.

The pistol sells brand new for about $350, the barrel threading will add
$50, the two additional magazines add $50, the Volquartsen kit and
install will add $250 and shipping to a local FFL will add $35.

Now, if you are interested in a highly accurate, super smooth range
pistol, I've got one for sale. What you and Alex *think* about the deal
is not relevant. I said I was *asking* $500. I'll sell it for a
reasonable offer, which is not $269 or $369.

Oh, the suppressor. Retails these days for about $450, plus the $200
Federal Tax Stamp and the three to six month wait. Mine is not for sale.

I'm sure I'll have the pistol sold within a week. I don't have any
problems selling my firearms to legitimate buyers through legitimate FFL's.

On 6/2/2016 7:57 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan Olphart wrote:
[...]

Harry, assuming this is a super pistol, why are you selling it?

On 6/2/2016 7:57 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan Olphart wrote:
[...]

Ruger makes a fine 22 target pistol. The only design change necessary is
the quirky serviceability of field stripping.
$269n offer still stands. Doubt if you could do better with your
reputation for ****ing up firearms.

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:00:06 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

For Sale

My Ruger Mark III Target Pistol, as new, with four magazines and the
full Volquartsen treatment on trigger assembly, and reciprocating parts
inside the upper receiver. Barrel is threaded for suppressor or other
barrel accessory. Perfect condition. This is easily an $800 value, and
I’m asking $500, including shipping to your FFL dealer. Here’s a photo
and specs from Ruger, although it does not show the threaded barrel.
Let me know if you are interested. This pistol *is* the proverbial tack
driver.

http://tinyurl.com/zheusf9

===

There must be something about it that you don't like. Most people who
own "tack drivers" are not eager to part with them. My guess is that
you got tired of the take down/re-assembly process or the gun did not
live up to your elevated expectations for accuracy. Most people get
rid of Ruger IIIs because they have trouble with cleaning and
re-assembly. In my experience you really need a compensator to make
them truly accurate in high speed, timed fire events. Some of the
guys I shoot with are doing well with tricked out 22/45s.

http://clarkcustomguns.com/gun/custom-ruger-mkiii-22-45/

On 6/4/16 10:25 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

There's nothing about it I "don't like." It's a fine-shooting pistol. I
have no problems breaking it down or putting it back together. It's the
third or fourth Ruger Mark III pistol I've owned. I just get bored with
guns after a while, and I'm not a collector, so I sell them off and buy
something new. I just bought a S&W "617" revolver and a "Victory"
pistol, both in .22LR. I'm still thinking about .300 Blackout, though...

I sold my Colt AR-15 because I got bored with it, and I replaced it with
a Ruger Mini-14, and I immediately sent the trigger mechanism out for a
"trigger job." The rifle is stainless, with the black "plastic" stock
but on a whim, I picked up a lovely walnut drop-in stock...haven't
swapped the stocks yet, though. I loaned the rifle while I was out of
town to a semi-professional "shooter" buddy, and he reported that he
shot groups just under 2" with cheap Wolf Gold ammo. That's good enough
accuracy for me.

Don't tell your good buddies here the same thing I told them about
compensators...they'll blow a blood vessel.

Ruger's Mini 14... Keyser Söze General 5 September 19th 15 06:02 AM
Ruger Mark III upgrade saga... Keyser Söze General 6 January 21st 15 01:23 AM
Best Reassembly Vid on the Ruger Mark III... Keyser Söze General 25 January 18th 15 03:20 AM
Mark III for Sale H the K General 16 July 18th 09 09:39 PM
Looking to renew contact with Mark Eckerberg ([email protected]) Zyana ~ Beu Ribe Boat Building 0 December 6th 03 03:53 AM