Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Waynes SPOT

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 1:44:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2016 22:54:54 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

I'm seeing that tropical low on my GFS forecast model. It's very
early in the season for that sort of thing and I doubt it will amount
to much. Nevertheless it bears watching. My real concern is that it
will stall out and turn into a 10 day rain event. We got caught up in
one of those 2 years ago heading south in October.

It looks like you are on the move again. You might be running right
into this mess. NOAA still has it coming in Saturday and still off of
the outer banks on Wednesday.

Never mind. Looks like he's going to pay a visit to the Marines.

Spot On... [email protected] General 0 January 24th 16 08:49 PM
Spot On... Keyser Söze General 75 January 23rd 16 07:21 AM
Thanks to SPOT Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 9 November 13th 08 01:37 AM
Don't buy a SPOT quite yet Roger Long Cruising 4 June 29th 08 04:25 PM
Spot the Errors!? Capt. Rob ASA 29 June 29th 07 12:17 AM