Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Waynes SPOT

On Tue, 24 May 2016 20:37:17 -0400, wrote:

I am looking at your SPOT and it is clear you at Thunderbolt in
Savanna but the spot shows you up on the pier, in one of the
warehouses. out in the parking lot. Were you hauled or is it just
drift in the location reported? I notice when you are on the hook it
moves around too but I assumed that was just swinging on the rode.

===

It's just position drift on the SPOT GPS. Apparently they aren't
using the latest receiver technology. We're firmly at the dock
surrounded by at least $100,000,000 in mega yachts. It's quite a
place with a very good reputation. The price quote for fixing the
hydraulic stabilizers seemed half way reasonable so we're going to be
here a few days supporting the local economy. If they get it fixed it
will be worth it. The last time the stabilizers were serviced was at
Gulf Marine Ways on FMB. They totally ripped me off and didn't really
get it right.