Default Spot On...

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:34:43 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Is FlaJim implying that black and latino minorities aren't working
class
people? Most of them, I am sure, work harder than he ever did on his
Navy sinecure and in his later career of attempting to fix outdated
outdrives.

Heh. Comments made in ignorance are funny to read sometimes.

Thus, my comment about your buddy's comment. There's no evidence here
that he has expertise in anything beyond 7th grade insults.

He's under no obligation to provide evidence to you. What is funny to
me is that those who know him personally realize and understand exactly
what he is doing. Furthermore, you have no knowledge of what his
education is, what he did in the Navy and what he did after leaving the
Navy. I am sworn to secrecy, so I won't tell but it *does* provide a
chuckle every once in a while when something he says prompts a response
by you.

Carry on.

Oh, it's a big secret. What a laugh.

===

The laugh is on you Harry.

Spot On... Keyser Söze General 75 January 23rd 16 07:21 AM
Thanks to SPOT Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 9 November 13th 08 01:37 AM
Don't buy a SPOT quite yet Roger Long Cruising 4 June 29th 08 04:25 PM
Spot the mistakes The_navigator© ASA 88 November 26th 03 11:25 PM