Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Waynes SPOT

I am looking at your SPOT and it is clear you at Thunderbolt in
Savanna but the spot shows you up on the pier, in one of the
warehouses. out in the parking lot. Were you hauled or is it just
drift in the location reported? I notice when you are on the hook it
moves around too but I assumed that was just swinging on the rode.

Spot On... [email protected] General 0 January 24th 16 08:49 PM
Spot On... Keyser Söze General 75 January 23rd 16 07:21 AM
Thanks to SPOT Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 9 November 13th 08 01:37 AM
Don't buy a SPOT quite yet Roger Long Cruising 4 June 29th 08 04:25 PM
Spot the Errors!? Capt. Rob ASA 29 June 29th 07 12:17 AM