Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Deadly doctors

I suppose you have all heard this, but 25,000 people died last year
from prescription drug overdose. That is more than twice as many as
the number murdered with guns.
Bear in mind the operative word is "prescription".
When you add 18,000 "illegal" drug users who died, this looks like a
pretty big problem.
Another way to say it is doctors and big pharma are almost 140%
deadlier than the illegal drug cartels.
I suppose the big government fans will say we just need more cops and
more laws.
I think it may just be Darwin in action. We are culling out the weak
and defective.