Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default How many Doctors/ money launderers are in Africa, anyhow?

Always a different aproach:

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable
Bank Draft
of $850,000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you for a
couple of
weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired
or
getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told
me that
before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told
him to
cash the $850,000USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment and lodge
it a
consignment box as clothes to avoid losing this funds under expiration
as I will
be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back
till ending
of March 2009.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon
as possible
with the below information to know when they will deliver your
Consignment box
to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid
for the
delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver
your
Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ( USD
$125.00 ) One
Hundred And Twenty Five United States Dollars only being Security
Keeping Fee of
the Courier Company so far. Again, dont be deceived by any body to pay
any other
money except $125.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said
no because
they dont know when you will contact them and in case of dumurrage.
You have to
contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package
with this
information bellow;

Directors Name: Dr. Steve Loranger
Companys Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address:
Tel/Fax: +23480**9**00156

But it looks to me like an italian address anyhow...