Default You just gotta love...

....the crazies on the far right...

Glenn Beck dedicated an entire segment of his radio program today to
responding to a Breitbart article criticizing him for telling Mormons
while campaigning for Ted Cruz in Utah recently that they must rise up
and save this nation because evangelical Christians in the South "are
not listening to their God."

Beck took issue with a comment from Baylor professor Thomas Kidd, who
said that while "there are many reasons why devout Christians should
hesitate to vote for Donald Trump ... God has not revealed Ted Cruz as
the divinely anointed alternative."

God has, in fact, revealed Cruz to be His divinely anointed choice, Beck
insisted.

"To you, Dr. Kidd. To you," Beck responded. "To you God hasn’t revealed
Cruz as divinely anointed. I understand that. And I respect your opinion
on it. But here’s mine: I have seen this man’s life. I have watched this
man. I have prayed about this man. I have prayed about it by myself, out
loud, in quiet, with my family, with my staff, and I happen to believe
that Ted Cruz actually was anointed for this time. Would there not be
someone that was in the pool that might have the right qualifications
for God? Is He that disinterested in all of us? Or is it perhaps
possible that just like in the Bible, people were raised from birth for
a specific time? Are we that inconsequential, Dr. Kidd? Are we really
not that important enough for Him to raise someone up, at this critical
juncture?"

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten....Xi5SOEhU.dpuf

- - -

Heheheheheh. Repugnantcans.

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 07:28:47 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

More of his Keyser Krausescheiße!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

On 3/26/16 7:56 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 07:28:47 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

More of his Keyser Krausescheiße!
--

Nahy...just more of the craziness on your side of the political spectrum.

Ya gotta love... F.O.A.D. General 8 December 23rd 13 05:38 PM
Gotta love 'em! * X ` Man[_3_] General 0 September 1st 12 11:33 PM
Gotta love 'em! H the K[_4_] General 11 November 4th 09 05:01 AM
Ya gotta love it! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 03 03:13 AM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM