Default This one should **** off the gun ninnies

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 6:41:14 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.

I have shot one of these in the semi-auto format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

On 3/6/2016 7:54 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 6:41:14 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.

I have shot one of these in the semi-auto format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

Every gun nut should have one of these in their collection:

http://1.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Punt-gun-1.jpg

On Sun, 06 Mar 2016 01:50:04 -0500, wrote:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

One, hell. I think I'll get one for each grandkid.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

Tim Tim is offline

6:58 AMMr. Luddite
Every gun nut should have one of these in their collection:

http://1.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Punt-gun-1.jpg

Hmmm

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 07:58:44 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 3/6/2016 7:54 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 6:41:14 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.

I have shot one of these in the semi-auto format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

Every gun nut should have one of these in their collection:

http://1.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Punt-gun-1.jpg

The strange thing is you would need an AOW stamp for that unless you
could get a curio and relic exemption. That Black Ace is legal without
one ... so far. I really expect to see a new ruling on all of these
"arm braces" (to be distinguished from a shoulder stock). Sig has one
too.
I can't imagine paying that much for something that useless. If you
want a lot of bang for the buck, get a Saiga and you could actually do
something with it besides repelling zombie attacks.

I am surprised I haven't heard of speed skeet. Get a guy (or gal) with
a Saiga and a few spare mags, line up on a skeet field and see how
fast you can finish a round. Score based on birds hit and time. (First
"pull" to last shot fired)

wrote:

On 3/6/2016 7:54 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Based on what I read about it the "Punt" gun was basically a big ass
shotgun used for duck hunting. It had a 2 inch bore and was capable of
hitting 50 ducks with one shot. That kind of hunting was banned in the
USA in 1900.

wrote:

On 3/6/2016 7:54 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

===

They were also used in the Everglades to harvest tropical birds like
egrets in order to satisfy the feather market for women's hats.

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 7:54:03 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 6:41:14 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.

I have shot one of these in the semi-auto format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

Pretty cool. Either one could burn through some ammo pretty fast.