Default Yo Calif Bill

On 3/3/16 6:35 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 4:18:59 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?

It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?

It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

It's the non-decent non-campers, like yourself, who are cause for concern.

I suppose you take that 17KW with you on your shooting trips to the Shenandoah, eh?
Use it to frighten away the hordes of feral dogs and kitty cats?
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

The cabin has 'lectricity and running water nowadays.

Tim Tim is offline

On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator.. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?

It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

hmmm, throwing insults. Just like Trump, Harry will you run as his VP?

On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?

It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

hmmm, throwing insults. Just like Trump, Harry will you run as his VP?

JohnnyRancorous supports Trump and will vote for him if he is the
nominee. Both Johnny and Trump are racists.

On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?

It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like
yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

Lots of non-decent non-campers about.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 07:52:40 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

I already have a 17KW generator.

I just got an ad that brags about a new in the box Generac 17KW
Standby Generator - $3200

fire man wrote:
On 3/2/16 2:20 PM, John H. wrote:
You mentioned something sold by Home Depot for securing the generator. Was this what
you were talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/zb2dt5v
--

With all your firearms and prowess with them, can't you defend a little
generator, or perhaps, "camp" near a better crowd of hillbillies?
It's not the other campers that are a worry. It's non-camping folks like yourself who wander in looking for easy pickings.

Not to worry, JohnnyRancorous...all the decent non-campers drive right
by your white-hooded, banjo-playing, spicy food hootenannies, and
besides, I already have a 17KW generator.

Yes we know. You installed it to keep your CPAP running in stormy
weather..

Instead of paying taxes and debts.

Yo, Calif Bill jps General 1 May 15th 09 07:46 AM
Calif Bill Calif Bill General 4 January 23rd 08 06:38 PM
Yo!! Calif Bill... Tom Francis General 34 December 8th 07 09:39 PM
Yo!! Calif Bill... [email protected] General 4 December 7th 07 08:05 PM
Yo Calif Bill basskisser General 9 December 21st 06 08:26 PM