Default For the country boys....

Remember general stores before Wal-mart and malls

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683598572

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:50:24 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Remember general stores before Wal-mart and malls

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683598572

They are disguised as feed stores out in the country. We have been in
a few in the Dakotas and in Idaho.
They have everything from stock tanks to slim jims

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:50:24 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Remember general stores before Wal-mart and malls

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683598572

I get a voice saying 'This content is currently unavailable' with "Geographic
Restriction" in the upper left corner. The initial shot of mom and son, I guess,
standing behind the counter is there.

Reminds me of an Ace Hardware outside Winston Salem, NC, that's still in business.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

I get the geographically not available message fairly regularly on sites recommended in here.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 05:27:30 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

I get the geographically not available message fairly regularly on sites recommended in here.

Canadian government probably thinks we're trying to entice you folks into bad
behavior...and vice versa, of course.

That's the first time I've ever seen it.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

Banned

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 8:50:26 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Remember general stores before Wal-mart and malls

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683598572

Ya, in Ontario, they're called " TSC Stores ", dumbass.

On 2/22/2016 11:12 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 8:50:26 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Remember general stores before Wal-mart and malls

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2683598572

Ya, in Ontario, they're called " TSC Stores ", dumbass.

Apparently the US is censoring Canadian video.

FlautentJim farts...

"Apparently the US is censoring Canadian video."

They're afraid of wholesale evacuation if 'mericans see our beautiful country and lifestyle.

On 2/23/2016 9:19 AM, True North wrote:
FlautentJim farts...

"Apparently the US is censoring Canadian video."

They're afraid of wholesale evacuation if 'mericans see our beautiful country and lifestyle.

Not to worry. The exchange rate doesn't make sense for that to happen.

On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 9:19:29 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
FlautentJim farts...

"Apparently the US is censoring Canadian video."

They're afraid of wholesale evacuation if 'mericans see our beautiful country and lifestyle.

Been there. Done that. Keep it.

for the tin hat boys Justan Olphat General 13 July 13th 15 08:44 PM
The boys were just out for a bit of fun... H the K[_2_] General 7 September 30th 09 02:15 AM
Goodbye Boys! JohnH[_5_] General 5 September 13th 09 02:55 PM
Well boys... John H[_2_] General 7 January 2nd 09 04:39 AM
The boys a pain Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 13th 06 06:16 PM