Default Tell a lie often enough

On Friday, 29 January 2016 10:30:35 UTC-4, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 1/29/2016 8:13 AM, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"Yes it would. My neighbor and I share an order from Uline. He uses the bags for his
*big* Doberman. No problem. These guys hold a lot.

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/...OrderHistory=Y

They come in sets of 100 and hang on a doorknob or hook so they're easy to rip off.
Because they're made to drop newspapers in, one side of the top opening is lower than
the other. That makes them very easy to open, even with cold, cold fingers (which you
never get to experience)."

But...are they biodegradable? Otherwise you're just part of the problem.

What's your method to pick up dog **** and dispose of it. As much detail
as possible please. There are a lot of dog owners here who would like to
know. Here's your chance to post something useful. Please don't disappoint.

If y'all don't know how to perform that simple task by now Stinky, y'all shouldn't own a dog.

On 1/29/2016 10:22 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

Perhaps you have a better way. Don't be testy now. We're just trying to
engage you in a civilized manner.

[...]

Your send key must be sticking. We heard you the first time.

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:31:14 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

What's your method to pick up dog **** and dispose of it. As much detail
as possible please. There are a lot of dog owners here who would like to
know. Here's your chance to post something useful. Please don't disappoint.

If y'all don't know how to perform that simple task by now Stinky, y'all shouldn't own a dog.

Perhaps you have a better way. Don't be testy now. We're just trying to
engage you in a civilized manner.

===

Here's one way that I've seen demonstrated. It's neat and tidy, and
has the additional advantage of warming your hand on a cold day:

Insert hand into the bag like it was a big mitten;

Pick up the dog poop;

With your free hand, turn the bag inside out thus leaving poop inside
the bad and freeing your (still clean, now warm) hand.

On 1/29/16 10:22 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

FlaJim, I am sure, picks up the dog poop in his bare hands.

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 07:22:30 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

Does name-calling provide you more credibility, Don? Is 'Stinky' supposed to be
plural?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:41:10 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

You're sure? You have pictures? How are the owls?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!