John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Tell a lie often enough

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:00:33 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:21:41 -0500,

wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:34:31 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I assume they now want the federal government to spend the billions to
replace all of that pipe. Are we going to do it in every other city
that used lead pipe?
I guess a $1000 surtax on everyone's 1040 would cover it.

I'll pretend to be Harry...

"I don't care. It's the Republican Governor's fault. He probably put in the lead
pipes to begin with, and was using the inhibitor money to pay off the Flint water
department folks to keep their mouths shut."

===

If you want to play Harry you need to do it right.

"It's the conservatrash repugnicant governor's fault. He conspired
with the crooked banksters to install the lead pipes as a way of
poisoning the poor democratic party residents."

Lead doesn't really kill people, it just makes them dumber. Maybe that
is why these big city people keep electing democrats, why they can't
seem to find a real job and why all of those cities are bankrupt.

BTW another thing that had me spitting my tea at the TV was when the
Sharpton representative on the panel (NTN) was complaining that all
the "black run" cities in Michigan were under receivership. Maybe it
is because they were so mismanaged that they all went broke.

Have you ever seen a ghetto *not* run by a Democrat?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!