Default Tell a lie often enough

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:34:31 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I assume they now want the federal government to spend the billions to
replace all of that pipe. Are we going to do it in every other city
that used lead pipe?
I guess a $1000 surtax on everyone's 1040 would cover it.

I'll pretend to be Harry...

"I don't care. It's the Republican Governor's fault. He probably put in the lead
pipes to begin with, and was using the inhibitor money to pay off the Flint water
department folks to keep their mouths shut."

===

If you want to play Harry you need to do it right.

"It's the conservatrash repugnicant governor's fault. He conspired
with the crooked banksters to install the lead pipes as a way of
poisoning the poor democratic party residents."

Any room in there for the "rightie-Christian-fumdies?"

No surprise at the lack of empathy for the struggling residents of flint.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

wrote:

I assume they now want the federal government to spend the billions to
replace all of that pipe. Are we going to do it in every other city
that used lead pipe?
I guess a $1000 surtax on everyone's 1040 would cover it.

I'll pretend to be Harry...

"I don't care. It's the Republican Governor's fault. He probably put in the lead
pipes to begin with, and was using the inhibitor money to pay off the Flint water
department folks to keep their mouths shut."

===

If you want to play Harry you need to do it right.

"It's the conservatrash repugnicant governor's fault. He conspired
with the crooked banksters to install the lead pipes as a way of
poisoning the poor democratic party residents."

Any room in there for the "rightie-Christian-fumdies?"

No surprise at the lack of empathy for the struggling residents of flint.

I do feel bad for he people of Flint and I have said so but they were
betrayed by their government and that starts at the water managers at
the Flint water plant who failed to add the corrosion inhibitor that
is in the Detroit water they replaced. I blame the Detroit water
district who TERMINATED their contract with Flint 3 years before the
new pipeline from Lake Huron could be completed. I blame the city,
county, county and federal water quality people who failed to figure
this out until they had poisoned 100,000 people (the county and EPA
directors were forced to resign)

The documents to support this have been linked on this BB and they are
available to anyone with the intellectual curiosity to look for them.
Evidently Ms Mad Cow is not that interested. She just wants to blame
this on the governor, to the exclusion of everyone else, even though
she admits the Flint City council actually voted 7-1 to do it.

You people also act like they just dragged a hose over to the Flint
river on the spur of the moment but the fact is, this plant has had
the Flint River as their back up source for almost a century (the only
source in 1917) and it seems nobody had actually investigated the
water and it's effects on pipes that have been in the system for the
same 100 years. I do wonder what the lead levels were at the tap 3
years ago, before all of this.

wrote:

[...]

Just because he's done nothing but accuse the governor doesn't mean he's not full
of...empathy? He's just not expressed it all yet!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:00:33 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:21:41 -0500,

wrote:

I assume they now want the federal government to spend the billions to
replace all of that pipe. Are we going to do it in every other city
that used lead pipe?
I guess a $1000 surtax on everyone's 1040 would cover it.

I'll pretend to be Harry...

"I don't care. It's the Republican Governor's fault. He probably put in the lead
pipes to begin with, and was using the inhibitor money to pay off the Flint water
department folks to keep their mouths shut."

===

If you want to play Harry you need to do it right.

"It's the conservatrash repugnicant governor's fault. He conspired
with the crooked banksters to install the lead pipes as a way of
poisoning the poor democratic party residents."

Lead doesn't really kill people, it just makes them dumber. Maybe that
is why these big city people keep electing democrats, why they can't
seem to find a real job and why all of those cities are bankrupt.

BTW another thing that had me spitting my tea at the TV was when the
Sharpton representative on the panel (NTN) was complaining that all
the "black run" cities in Michigan were under receivership. Maybe it
is because they were so mismanaged that they all went broke.

Have you ever seen a ghetto *not* run by a Democrat?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:21:37 -0500, John H.
wrote:

No surprise at the lack of empathy for the struggling residents of flint.

Where's yours?

Just because he's done nothing but accuse the governor doesn't mean he's not full
of...empathy? He's just not expressed it all yet!

===

Probably right, I knew he was full of something. I had no idea
empathy smelled that badly.
Tim Tim is offline

3:07
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:28:12 -0500,
I am supposed to carry a bag for the empathy when I walk Ed around the
neighborhood.

3:17 PMJohn H.
I buy mine from Uline, two thousand at a time.
--------

Lol!!!