Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default *Someone* takes Chicago shootings seriously!

" I love what Black Lives Matter is doing, and I was marching in New York City after
Ferguson and for Eric Garner. I'm with that, but I would be less of a person if I'm
out there on the streets talking about the cops and private citizens who killed our
people and then remain mum about us killing ourselves. For me, that don't work.

It don't matter what complexion the hand or finger is that's pulling the trigger
that's killing somebody. We've got to be vocal on both parts." (Spike Lee)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...29-story.html#

A movie I plan to watch now that we have the Amazon thing.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!