Default Gun stuff

One of the reasons I am getting a kick out of this discussion is because
I go through the same one with my wife from time to time. She's as hard
core about it, if not more so, than most of the people here who don't
want any more government involvement or laws ... for anything really.

Sometimes she gets me though, especially when I complain to her that
there are no candidates running that I could vote for ... Republicans or
Democrats ... because they are either connected at the hip to the Tea
Party or, in Hilliary's case she's too far to the left (among other
disqualifiers).

Then she reminds me of Trump. ****es me off.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 16:57:24 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Sometimes she gets me though, especially when I complain to her that
there are no candidates running that I could vote for ... Republicans or
Democrats ... because they are either connected at the hip to the Tea
Party or, in Hilliary's case she's too far to the left (among other
disqualifiers).

Then she reminds me of Trump. ****es me off.

===

Trump is very connected to his boundless ego however, even more than
Harry if that is possible.

wrote:

Sometimes she gets me though, especially when I complain to her that
there are no candidates running that I could vote for ... Republicans or
Democrats ... because they are either connected at the hip to the Tea
Party or, in Hilliary's case she's too far to the left (among other
disqualifiers).

Then she reminds me of Trump. ****es me off.

===

Trump is very connected to his boundless ego however, even more than
Harry if that is possible.

It's weird that many women are impressed with Trump despite his sexist
statements, unparalleled ego and ridiculous "plans". It might be
the Alpha male thing ... I don't know. Since she comes from an Italian
family, I told her that he reminds me both in looks and style of Benito
Mussolini. Her first comment was "who's he?" Then I remembered that
her grandmother who lived in Italy under his rule would get very upset
if his name was even mentioned. I talked to her only once about him
and all she did was shake her head and say, "Very bad man, very bad man".

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140426021601/assassinscreed/images/7/7b/Benito_Mussolini.jpg

Wow...it's been a while since I've seen a post from W'hine the Ego. I've
forgotten...how much water does that big boat of his draw? And how much
fuel does it hold? Oh, I'm sure he'll remind us...again.

wrote:

[...]

Harry, if you're really interested, you should buy one for yourself.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/category/type/Grand+Banks/49+Motoryacht

wrote:

[...]

He pretends to have a much nicer boat, of course.

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps he won't mention it if you refrain from making further envious
and sarcastic remarks.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 20:10:13 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

[...]

That's asking a lot. :-)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:59:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Wow...it's been a while since I've seen a post from W'hine the Ego. I've
forgotten...how much water does that big boat of his draw? And how much
fuel does it hold? Oh, I'm sure he'll remind us...again.

Wow, I want to print this out and hang it on the fridge.

Someone took a thread called gun stuff and made it about BOATS. Yikes
can the apocalypse be far behind ;-)

New Stuff RG General 18 December 19th 09 02:58 PM
New Stuff ????? Bruce In Bangkok Boat Building 0 November 27th 09 11:44 AM
Hey Max! More car stuff.... Capt. Rob ASA 19 June 12th 07 03:53 PM
New Stuff Capt. Rob ASA 9 February 4th 06 02:42 AM
Stuff happens Capt. Matt General 14 September 9th 05 09:45 PM