Default The Latino vote...

Sixty seven percent view Donald Trump negatively.

The GOP says it cannot win the presidency with a high percentage of
Latinos voting against its candidate.

Go, Donald, go.

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:28:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Sixty seven percent view Donald Trump negatively.

The GOP says it cannot win the presidency with a high percentage of
Latinos voting against its candidate.

Go, Donald, go.

I think the rank and file GOP actually has a higher percentage of
people who view the Donald negatively.
Karl Rove summed it up by saying Trump has a high floor and a low
ceiling.
If he loses a few early primaries I expect he will be out, even if he
doesn't go away.

On 12/7/15 2:46 PM, Califbill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/7/2015 12:02 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:28:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Sixty seven percent view Donald Trump negatively.

The GOP says it cannot win the presidency with a high percentage of
Latinos voting against its candidate.

Go, Donald, go.

I think the rank and file GOP actually has a higher percentage of
people who view the Donald negatively.
Karl Rove summed it up by saying Trump has a high floor and a low
ceiling.
If he loses a few early primaries I expect he will be out, even if he
doesn't go away.

Harry left out the other part of the poll he cited. The approval rating
of non-Latino's for Trump is over 70 percent ... almost exactly opposite
the Latino results.

Trump is a focal point of the great number of citizenry would feel
government is out of control and not working for the people. Excessively
paid for the same job not in govern,net and then a huge pension plan thrown
in. Rules formulated by non elected officials that are in contradiction to
other rules by non elected officials. Excess taxation, without the public
services that should be provided. Is scary when you have self serving
people like Hillary who are running for ruler.

What I like about Hillary is that, unlike any of the Republican
candidates, she presents policy, strategy, specifics. I don't agree with
everything she presents in her recent proposals about dealing with
ISIS, but it is a real plan that can be implemented. The GOPers have
nothing to offer but xenophobia, bluster, and offers to send our
youngsters off to die, which, btw, is exactly what ISIS wants us to do.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/7/2015 12:02 PM, wrote:
[...]

Hillary has plans. About as well thought out as her healthcare plan under
Bill, or her votes for a ground war in Iraq.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/7/2015 12:02 PM, wrote:
[...]

You must have a bit of mental telepathy going with Hillary. Just what is her specific
plan for dealing with ISIS? I must have missed it.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!