Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default back from Thanksgiving trip.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:26:40 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

See Tim has earned a lifestyle change. Good luck Tim. Still FOAD bragging
on his omnipresence. Went to Williams, AZ for a few days to ride the Polar
Express with the granddaughters. 5-5-7. Was fun. Took a day trip up to
the Grand Canyon. Nice hole in the earth still. Big herd of elk by the
entrance. Seemed to be all does. Hunting season open, so maybe the Bakst
are hiding. Long drive. About 1500 miles total. Did take a few days for
the drive. If go next year, may fly to Vegas and rent a car. Did snow
Friday for the train ride. Rest of the time cold. Last times I was in
Williams, Route 66 still ran through the town. 1964 January. And 1965
July.

The Polar Express sounds like fun. I like that 15% military discount too!

We did the Utah trip a few years back with our first RV. Saw Bryce Canyon, Zion,
Arches, Canyonland, and North Rim national parks. Spectacular!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

A trip back 55 years North Star General 0 January 9th 12 02:15 PM
A quick trip back home - Mersey 26-6-07 index_001.jpg (1/1) BoilerBill[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 19th 07 03:18 PM
Thanksgiving Trip katysails ASA 14 November 29th 05 03:58 AM
Back from a nice trip. Netsock General 10 September 6th 05 06:48 PM
Soon to be on a bicycle up/canoe back trip. Garrison Hilliard General 20 March 24th 04 12:09 AM