Default Terrorists Arrested in Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpjej4OhXc

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:48:06 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpjej4OhXc

Thought you said we seemed unwilling to do anything about them?

Dumfoch.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpjej4OhXc

I think you will find that these goobers in fumbuck Virginia are not
as well trained and certainly not as well equipped as the typical
islamic cell.
The wogs in Paris had automatic weapons and explosives in a place
where guns are pretty much banned. The law had little effect on them.
The leader was on the 10 most wanted list in all of Europe yet he
easily moved across the continent and was found a few hundred meters
from the site of the attack almost a week later, located by Turkish
intelligence, not the French.
You try to draw the parallel between a disturbed teenager and a team
of terrorists but the death toll quickly points out the difference.
You always cite statistics but you also want to rule out 9-11 and you
ignore the muslim shooters like the guys who shot up the navy yard or
Ft Hood.
That is like saying, "other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you like
the play".
The bottom line is 8 guys killed 130 people and wounded 368 in a few
minutes. That is not even in the same ball park with the worst mass
shooting in the US.

wrote:

[...]

And as usual, you are completely wrong about what I am thinking. You
should consider giving up this habit of yours, as you are almost always
incorrect.

It doesn't matter that the "goobers in Virginia" were not as
well-trained as the "typical islamic cell." They are still terrorists by
definition and may have been intent on mass murder.

Most of the shooters/bombers in this country, the ones who take on
office buildings, schools, abortion clinics, shopping centers, churches,
et cetera, are "born in the USA" terrorists and mass murderers. Most of
them are white males. They are the ones committing most of the terrorist
acts in this country.

I'm not ignoring 9-11 or Ft. Hood or the Navy Yard. I'm saying that
*most* of the terrorist events in this country that end up slaughtering
masses of innocent civilians are perpetrated by white American males,
and most of them are doing their killing with firearms, a fact about
which this country is prepared to do...nothing. Oh, and there's also
McVeigh, I guess, a well-known Syrian refugee. Not.

wrote:

[...]

Let me take a wild guess. Your solution has something to do with
firearms. Pray tell. What exactly might your solution be?

wrote:

[...]

A couple of nutcases shoot up places. So the Liberal government leaders
want to restrict all gun to owners. But we may have a couple of ISIS
people slip in with Syrian Muslim refugees, so lis ok to let in all of
them. Sense?

wrote:

[...]

Makes perfect sense to O'Bama.

wrote:

[...]

A couple of nutcases, eh? Just a couple...

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:39:25 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

A couple of nutcases shoot up places. So the Liberal government leaders
want to restrict all gun to owners. But we may have a couple of ISIS
people slip in with Syrian Muslim refugees, so lis ok to let in all of
them. Sense?

Harry is just saying there is nothing we can do about that. We
shouldn't care about an ISIS team that can kill hundreds or thousands
because we haven't stopped every psychotic teenager with a gun.

wrote:

[...]

You are using a pretty loose definition of "terrorist" or what terrorism is.

The goal of terrorist organizations like ISIS or al Qaeda is to create
a high degree of fear and anxiousness about where they may strike next
and to further a political cause. They go out of their way to broadcast
threats, with the intent of putting the public on edge, looking over
their shoulders and wondering what and who next?

Not the same as a mentally disturbed nutcase who decides to shoot up
a movie theater or a school for whatever bizarre personal reasons they
may have. They usually are not on the radar screen and their actions,
although horrific, are a one-time deal. Most die in the execution of
their plan and that's the end of them. Even the example you gave ...
McVeigh ... doesn't really fit the description of a "terrorist". He was
another nut-case with warped, anti-government views.

Wingnut Arrested... jps General 1 June 25th 09 01:11 AM
Zac arrested for expired visa Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 50 February 14th 09 12:43 AM
Nelly has been arrested!? Jonathan Ganz ASA 6 December 2nd 04 02:21 AM
Horvath arrested? Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 24th 04 02:45 AM