Default Terrorists Arrested in Virginia

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 3:27:25 PM UTC-5, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 11/20/2015 3:17 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/20/15 1:34 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:48:06 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpjej4OhXc

I think you will find that these goobers in fumbuck Virginia are not
as well trained and certainly not as well equipped as the typical
islamic cell.
The wogs in Paris had automatic weapons and explosives in a place
where guns are pretty much banned. The law had little effect on them.
The leader was on the 10 most wanted list in all of Europe yet he
easily moved across the continent and was found a few hundred meters
from the site of the attack almost a week later, located by Turkish
intelligence, not the French.
You try to draw the parallel between a disturbed teenager and a team
of terrorists but the death toll quickly points out the difference.
You always cite statistics but you also want to rule out 9-11 and you
ignore the muslim shooters like the guys who shot up the navy yard or
Ft Hood.
That is like saying, "other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you like
the play".
The bottom line is 8 guys killed 130 people and wounded 368 in a few
minutes. That is not even in the same ball park with the worst mass
shooting in the US.

Oh.

In 1995, Timothy McVeigh, a white Christian terrorist born in the USA
detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and injuring more than 600.

That's...one...guy.

I do get a chuckle over how the gut nutsies minimize the mass murders
committed with guns. I guess those killings don't count because...guns.

Do you have a point to make? Seems like you are trying to pick an
argument but for the life of me I cant even guess at what your side
might be.

I do get a chuckle over how the liberal nutsies minimize the muslim terrorists committing mass murders. I guess those killings don't count because...???

wrote:

[...]

Because it's all Bush's fault, of course.

wrote:

[...]

Did nothing happen to him?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

Everytime I think you couldn't possibly be as stupid as you appear here,
you prove me wrong.

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
On 11/20/15 1:34 PM, wrote:[color=blue][i]

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpjej4OhXc

In 1995, Timothy McVeigh, a white Christian terrorist born in the USA
detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and injuring more than 600.

That's...one...guy.

I do get a chuckle over how the gut nutsies minimize the mass murders
committed with guns. I guess those killings don't count because...guns.
Timothy McVeigh would himself seem to dispute your calling him a Christian.

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal building was an act of terrorism by definition.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

Last edited by RGrew176 : November 21st 15 at 03:24 AM

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 03:20:11 +0000, RGrew176
wrote:
[color=blue][i]

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would
"improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an
afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of
company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret
location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal
building was an act of terrorism by definition.

Gee without the religious connection, Harry's rant really starts
falling apart.

On 11/21/2015 2:01 AM, wrote:[color=blue][i]
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 03:20:11 +0000, RGrew176
wrote:

Keyser Söze;1049253 Wrote:

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would
"improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an
afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of
company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret
location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal
building was an act of terrorism by definition.

Gee without the religious connection, Harry's rant really starts
falling apart.

I guess I can agree that McVeigh was a terrorist, although not in the
same sense as an organization like ISIS. The loss of life is horrific
and the same but once he was caught, it ended. I interpret "terrorism"
as having the added component of knowing it is likely to occur again,
by the same people. Not knowing how, where or when is what defines it as
terrorism.

On 11/20/15 10:20 PM, RGrew176 wrote:[color=blue][i]

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would
"improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an
afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of
company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret
location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal
building was an act of terrorism by definition.

If memory serves, McVeigh was raised a Roman Catholic.

On 11/21/2015 7:10 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:[color=blue][i]

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would
"improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an
afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of
company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret
location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal
building was an act of terrorism by definition.

If memory serves, McVeigh was raised a Roman Catholic.

And you were raised Jewish. So what's your point?

He himself said:

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would
"improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an
afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of
company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret
location.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...1/mcveigh.usa4

So, I guess that would make him an Agnostic Terrorist.

I agree with your assessment that his bombing of the Oklahoma federal
building was an act of terrorism by definition.

If memory serves, McVeigh was raised a Roman Catholic.

Like JFK. So your point is....?

Wingnut Arrested... jps General 1 June 25th 09 01:11 AM
Zac arrested for expired visa Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 50 February 14th 09 12:43 AM
Nelly has been arrested!? Jonathan Ganz ASA 6 December 2nd 04 02:21 AM
Horvath arrested? Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 24th 04 02:45 AM