Default The next GOP debate...

Donald Trump, arrogant asshole
Ben Carson, over-religious and ignorant
Marco Rubio, no balls
Ted Cruz, bomb thrower
Jeb Bush, toast
Carly Fiorina, detached from reality
John Kasich, rational, but going nowhere
Rand Paul, libertarian crackpot

Good job, GOPers.

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:20:19 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Donald Trump, arrogant asshole
Ben Carson, over-religious and ignorant
Marco Rubio, no balls
Ted Cruz, bomb thrower
Jeb Bush, toast
Carly Fiorina, detached from reality
John Kasich, rational, but going nowhere
Rand Paul, libertarian crackpot

Good job, GOPers.

If this did end up in a brokered convention Jeb would come away with
the nomination and I still think it is better that 50:50 that he does.
He still has a ****load of money and old time party connections.

It is still to early to even take this seriously.
This is the time of "silly" in the primary process.
I only have to point out Buchanan and Tsongas. (Both won New
Hampshire).
Before you jump, I don't want Bush any more than I want Clinton
BTDT

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:20:19 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Donald Trump, arrogant asshole
Ben Carson, over-religious and ignorant
Marco Rubio, no balls
Ted Cruz, bomb thrower
Jeb Bush, toast
Carly Fiorina, detached from reality
John Kasich, rational, but going nowhere
Rand Paul, libertarian crackpot

Good job, GOPers.

Harry, did you notice that just about all those pejoratives are descriptive of you?

Wow, what a man you are.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 11/8/15 3:11 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:20:19 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Donald Trump, arrogant asshole
Ben Carson, over-religious and ignorant
Marco Rubio, no balls
Ted Cruz, bomb thrower
Jeb Bush, toast
Carly Fiorina, detached from reality
John Kasich, rational, but going nowhere
Rand Paul, libertarian crackpot

Good job, GOPers.

Harry, did you notice that just about all those pejoratives are descriptive of you?

If that were the case, Johnnymop, you and your right-wing buddies here
would be begging to kiss my ass.

Who won the debate? Meyer[_2_] General 20 October 6th 12 11:36 PM
Anyone watch the GOP debate? HK General 9 January 31st 08 07:36 PM
Debate Poll from AOL Bobsprit ASA 1 October 15th 04 05:12 AM
Buzzwords from VP Debate Doug Kanter General 14 October 8th 04 05:28 PM
The Political Debate Gilligan ASA 99 October 8th 04 02:28 AM