Default Gun Show

On 10/25/2015 11:46 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 11:42:17 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 10/25/2015 11:20 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:52:36 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 18:23:12 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:39:54 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

It can, and is done regularly. Police or not. And you can probably get
all that stuff right on the streets of Baltimore.

He can save the gas money. I am sure there are guys right there in
Calvert County who would sell him a gun without all of that pesky
paperwork.
The last "private sale" gun I bought in Maryland (the .44 Ruger
carbine) was delivered to my house ... by a DC cop.

And as usual...whoosh. The point was about gun show sales. Of course as a
libertarian,you oppose gun sale rules i suppose.

The 'point' is that none of the stories you tell have a ring of truth. Wonder why
that is.

Vietnam body recovery operations?

Owls down by the creek?

Trips around the Horn?

Your Maryland-red barn?

...and the beat goes on.

===

You forgot about the Hatteras sportfish with the corinthian leather
seats, all while his broken down bungalow in Jacksonville was being
repo'd.

Harry is like a politician. He will lie all day long and doesn't care if
he gets caught. It doesn't make any sense to try to have ANY discussions
with him, on ANY topic. I do condone, however, pointing out what a
lying, deceitful, narcissistic, low life, coward he is. :-)

With the sudden onset of old age, my memory of all Harry's lies is remiss.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

We wouldn't expect you to recall ALL of Harry's lies. Just do your best. ;})

Gun Show! jps General 168 June 19th 13 03:16 AM
ot dog show.. [email protected] General 9 February 14th 08 04:16 AM
Another no-show for Bob Scotty ASA 1 January 30th 06 10:47 PM