Default Gun Show

Stopped off at the gun show up in the PG County arena earlier today. Saw
a few revolvers that interested me and talked to a dealer who was
building AR style rifles on site for buyers.

http://tinyurl.com/o7z9fs4
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 10:40:14 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Stopped off at the gun show up in the PG County arena earlier today. Saw
a few revolvers that interested me and talked to a dealer who was
building AR style rifles on site for buyers.

http://tinyurl.com/o7z9fs4

I thought you didn't like gun shows because of the 'parking lot dealers?' Harry if that's the case then by attending a gun show you're supporting illegal activity

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 10:40:14 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Stopped off at the gun show up in the PG County arena earlier today. Saw
a few revolvers that interested me and talked to a dealer who was
building AR style rifles on site for buyers.

http://tinyurl.com/o7z9fs4

I thought you didn't like gun shows because of the 'parking lot dealers?' Harry if that's the case then by attending a gun show you're supporting illegal activity

You thought wrong. I don't like some of the activities that take place
at certain gun shows, like some of the ones in Virginia, where it has
been documented many times that you can buy almost any firearm you'd
want without bothering with any background checks.

There are no parking lot dealers at the PG County shows. These not huge
shows, and the parking lot is "patrolled" by state and local police.
Further, everyone who goes into the show gets an electronic magic wand
scan, and no live ammo is allowed. You can buy a rifle or shotgun at the
show and take it home after the quick electronic check, but if you buy a
handgun there, you still have the Maryland seven day waiting
period/state police check before you can pick it up from the dealer.

I saw a couple of revolvers that interested me, but not enough to buy
one. I did buy a couple of legal capacity magazines for one of my
rifles, and I watched a tech at a dealer's booth build up a really nice
"AR" style rifle in .300 blackout.

Bull****. Illegal gun sales can be made at any gun show.

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Ahh, the voice of experience in illegal gun sales/purchases. Next time
there's a PG County show at the arena, you should come on down so you
can give your claim a try. I suggest the parking lot, while the state
trooper watches you. Give me some advance warning, so I can videotape
you being cuffed and hauled away.

Tim Tim is offline

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

It can, and is done regularly. Police or not. And you can probably get all that stuff right on the streets of Baltimore.

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

'The' state trooper can't watch everything, eh Krause? If I invite you to sit in my
car, the state trooper might have a hard time seeing what's happening, eh Krause.

Now you're beginning to sound like a dumb-****, f'ing liar.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Well, I suggest you and Herring team up and attend the next PG County
show at the arena and engage in illegal gun sales and purchases, and
make sure I get your arrests on videotape.

I get "all the stuff" I need in firearms and such legally from
dealers and vendors. But you might try a firearms shopping trip on the
streets of Baltimore. You'll be alone, though...your racist buddy
Herring doesn't even have the balls to visit a restaurant or museum in
downtown DC, and he sure as hell doesn't have the stones to try to buy
an illegal gun in Baltimore.

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Give it a try, Herring, and see what happens.

On 10/24/15 1:40 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Don't need any guns, racist liar.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Gun Show! jps General 168 June 19th 13 03:16 AM
ot dog show.. [email protected] General 9 February 14th 08 04:16 AM
Another no-show for Bob Scotty ASA 1 January 30th 06 10:47 PM