Default Good thing ...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:06:24 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 10/22/2015 1:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/22/2015 1:18 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/22/2015 1:10 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Hillary looks like she might actually fall asleep during Gowdy's
diatribe.

She's old. Old people take a lot of naps.

Doesn't change the fact that Gowdy is obviously obsessed and is getting
caught in all kinds of parliamentary goofs. It's not a court room or
trial.

Gowdy should hurry up and retire, go back to private practice and focus
on prosecuting jay walkers.

Who's Gowdy?

Are you sharing a cave with "El Chapo"? ;-)

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:10:24 -0700, Califbill billnews wrote:

Military won the battles. Politicians lost the war. Mostly a Democrat!
LBJ.

There was nothing to win there. We have to stop thinking we can make
civil wars come out the way we want. We certainly have made things
worse every time we put our finger on the scale.

On 10/22/2015 1:49 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 1:23:54 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/22/2015 1:18 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/22/2015 1:10 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Hillary looks like she might actually fall asleep during Gowdy's
diatribe.

She's old. Old people take a lot of naps.

Doesn't change the fact that Gowdy is obviously obsessed and is getting
caught in all kinds of parliamentary goofs. It's not a court room or trial.

Gowdy should hurry up and retire, go back to private practice and focus
on prosecuting jay walkers.

You may not like him, but he's no slouch.

"Following law school, he clerked for John P. Gardner on the South Carolina Court of Appeals and United States District Court Judge Ross Anderson. He then went into private practice before becoming a federal prosecutor in April 1994. He was awarded the Postal Inspector's Award for the successful prosecution of J. Mark Allen, one of "America's Most Wanted" suspects.

In February 2000, he left the United States Attorney's Office to run for 7th Circuit Solicitor. He defeated incumbent Solicitor Holman Gossett[5] in the Republican primary. He ran unopposed in the general election. He was reelected in 2004 and 2008, both times unopposed. During his tenure, he appeared in two episodes of "Forensic Files," as well as Dateline NBC and SCETV.[6] He prosecuted the full gamut of criminal cases, including seven death penalty cases.

When the state faced a budget crunch that forced many employees to go on unpaid furloughs, Gowdy funneled part of his campaign account into the solicitor's budget so his staff could keep working."

As a prosecuting attorney he may be fine. As a politician, not so much.
He's treating this investigation as if it was a prosecution and
Hillary is on trial. It's not and she's not.

It IS a good thing.... *e#c General 1 November 18th 10 12:33 AM
Good thing it's in France... Wizard of Woodstock General 3 August 6th 09 01:58 PM
wanna do a good thing? Toto General 1 June 21st 04 08:52 PM
wanna do a good thing? Dan OConnell Touring 2 June 21st 04 07:00 PM