Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Good thing ...

On 10/22/2015 1:10 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/15 1:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Trey Gowdy intends to serve one term in Congress and has no other
political ambitions.

What an ass.

I was about to post something similar. The Republicans on the committee
are demonstrating without doubt their only motivator is political, and
so far, they seem to be demonstrating little more than their incompetence.

Gowdy is now speculating on "facts" he just doesn't know, and reading
aloud old emails that have nothing to do with Benghazi...

An ass, indeed.

Hillary looks like she might actually fall asleep during Gowdy's diatribe.

As much as I don't care for Hillary, this Tea Party based committee is
making a mockery of our government process.

..... laughing now as Cummings is tearing into Gowdy ... holy crap!