Default A week in Tennessee

First a visit with some friends in Solomons, then straight to Dandridge, TN, for an
'Open Range' rally.

Y'all be good!

(Crap, the king cobra, Slim, got out of its cage. Oh well, we're not going to be here
anyway, so it should be safe.)
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit. Hope you have a great week there.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:07:03 +0100, RGrew176
wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

IMO Gatlinburg and pigeon forge both suck. horrible traffic and just a tourist trap. some interesting stuff though, but not worth my trip back

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

IMO Gatlinburg and pigeon forge both suck. horrible traffic and just a tourist trap. some interesting stuff though, but not worth my trip back

BTDT and I agree. There is some great hiking just south of there in
Townsend.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/AT%20Tennessee.jpg

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Not bad at all in December since most vacationers are headed further south to warmer places. Last trip there in December 2009 traffic was minimal. Hope it is the same this trip.
__________________

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

IMO Gatlinburg and pigeon forge both suck. horrible traffic and just a tourist trap. some interesting stuff though, but not worth my trip back

Agreed.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

IMO Gatlinburg and pigeon forge both suck. horrible traffic and just a tourist trap. some interesting stuff though, but not worth my trip back

Agreed.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

We just passed through the other end of the state and, of course,
stopped to pay respects to Elvis.

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

So you skipped the Ripley's "museum"? Shame on you! Did you at least
get some fudge from one of the 20 stores that sell it?

I haven't been there in many years but I'm sure if it's changed it's not
for the better.

wrote:

Will be headed to Tennessee myself in December. Nice state to visit.
Hope you have a great week there.

Thanks, had a great time. Would not go to Gatlinburg again though.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

So you skipped the Ripley's "museum"? Shame on you! Did you at least
get some fudge from one of the 20 stores that sell it?

I haven't been there in many years but I'm sure if it's changed it's not
for the better.

There were some nice gun and knife shops. What more could one want?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Tennessee Cookout with Guns !!! jps General 2 April 9th 13 08:01 PM
Livin' White in Tennessee! jps General 4 June 26th 09 02:04 PM
MIDDLE TENNESSEE? Rico Cruising 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM
Tennessee Houseboat Advisory Brent Chismark General 8 August 9th 04 11:16 AM
Tennessee Houseboat Advisory Brent Chismark General 0 August 4th 04 08:08 PM