jps jps is offline

Default Livin' White in Tennessee!

Local police say racist fliers on black homeowners’ doorsteps is
protected speech, though “possibly” littering

A collection of black homeowners in a Tennessee town are upset and
fearful after the Ku Klux Klan targeted their neighborhood with
hate-filled fliers, dropped on their lawns in the dead of night.

The fliers, which call for whites to secure the future for “white,
Christian children,” denounce interracial marriage and homosexuality,
along with calling for an end to “white discrimination.”

Complaints to the police in Greeneville, Tennessee did not help. In an
interview with local news channel WJHL, Greenville police officer
Terry Webb said that the fliers, perceived by residents to be
threatening in nature, “possibly” rise to the criminal level of
littering. However, he claimed, it’s their First Amendment right to
advertise racially-motivated hatred on a person’s doorstep.

“The Devil is busy and (the KKK) talk about being Christians, how can
you say you’re a Christian displaying all this hatred,” homeowner
Leroy Ripley told the station.

“Littering, are you kidding me?” jeered CNN’s Kyra Philips during a
Thursday segment. “Here we are in 2009. We have a black president, gay
leaders, successful interracial marriages. We have come a long way,
folks. Still, in this country, you can spew hate, make innocent black
residents fearful to come out their doors and all these punks get
busted for is littering.”

HK HK is offline

jps wrote:
[...]

Ahhh...those neighborly konservative kristian kkk'ers...looking for some
fun after the GOP family values night out at the local titty bar.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:12:31 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
[...]

They are for FAMILY ****IN' VALUES, goddammit!

WHITE FAMILY VALUES! You hear me boy???

On Jun 25, 9:12*pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
[...]

fun after the GOP family values night out at the local titty bar.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, they're YOUR neighbors. You live very close to the headquarters
of the KKK, did you know that?

On Jun 26, 8:27*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:12*pm, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
[...]

of the KKK, did you know that?- Hide quoted text -

Yeah,and there are no black racists... Just ask Harry and his buddies..

Usenet downloads: USS Tennessee b.jpg 195392 bytes HEMI-Powered@[email protected] Tall Ship Photos 0 March 30th 08 07:37 PM
Middle Tennessee June 3-4 [email protected] General 0 May 24th 06 04:33 PM
MIDDLE TENNESSEE? Rico Cruising 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM
Tennessee Houseboat Advisory Brent Chismark General 8 August 9th 04 11:16 AM
Tennessee Houseboat Advisory Brent Chismark General 0 August 4th 04 08:08 PM