Default Loose

On Monday, Americans learned that Volkswagen orchestrated an
international scam, putting 11 million cars on the road designed to
deliberately circumvent emissions standards. On Tuesday, Republican
presidential candidate Jeb Bush announced his plans to loosen
environmental safeguards to make things easier on polluters.
---
Every GOP POTUS wannabe is an asshole.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:09:04 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On Monday, Americans learned that Volkswagen orchestrated an
international scam, putting 11 million cars on the road designed to
deliberately circumvent emissions standards. On Tuesday, Republican
presidential candidate Jeb Bush announced his plans to loosen
environmental safeguards to make things easier on polluters.
---
Every GOP POTUS wannabe is an asshole.

Two things having nothing to do with each other ... and I thought you
liked the Germans because they were so green

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:09:04 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On Monday, Americans learned that Volkswagen orchestrated an
international scam, putting 11 million cars on the road designed to
deliberately circumvent emissions standards. On Tuesday, Republican
presidential candidate Jeb Bush announced his plans to loosen
environmental safeguards to make things easier on polluters.
---
Every GOP POTUS wannabe is an asshole.

*You* are calling others an asshole?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:43:33 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:09:04 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On Monday, Americans learned that Volkswagen orchestrated an
international scam, putting 11 million cars on the road designed to
deliberately circumvent emissions standards. On Tuesday, Republican
presidential candidate Jeb Bush announced his plans to loosen
environmental safeguards to make things easier on polluters.
---
Every GOP POTUS wannabe is an asshole.

*You* are calling others an asshole?

===

His expertise is beyond reproach.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:37:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Loosening environmental standards and violating environmental standards
are...connected.

I am not sure I have heard Bush say he was loosening any particular
environmental standards. I know he likes Keystone and he opposes the
carbon credit scam but, beyond that I have not heard much.
He was very good for the environment here in Florida, using targeted
tax money to buy land for preservation. We voted extra taxes just for
that purpose and, shockingly, the government did not steal it and use
it for other things like they do elsewhere.

Crazies on the loose... F*O*A*D General 3 April 13th 14 01:49 AM
Loose Rivets HiTech Redneck Boat Building 1 November 9th 05 11:44 PM
Alpha 1 prop seems loose?? jim General 2 March 10th 04 01:24 AM
Still on the Loose Bobsprit ASA 5 December 17th 03 03:21 AM
Loose spark plugs? Me General 0 August 17th 03 10:16 PM