Default Loose

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:37:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Loosening environmental standards and violating environmental standards
are...connected.

I am not sure I have heard Bush say he was loosening any particular
environmental standards. I know he likes Keystone and he opposes the
carbon credit scam but, beyond that I have not heard much.
He was very good for the environment here in Florida, using targeted
tax money to buy land for preservation. We voted extra taxes just for
that purpose and, shockingly, the government did not steal it and use
it for other things like they do elsewhere.