Default Yo John & Tim

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This one?

I like #36 better.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This might be worth a couple bids. I like it.

http://tinyurl.com/odfwnyt

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This might be worth a couple bids. I like it.

http://tinyurl.com/odfwnyt

Don't be shocked at what this goes for. Those old snake guns are hot
right now according to American Rifleman and their article about it
only hyped up the market a little more..

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This might be worth a couple bids. I like it.

http://tinyurl.com/odfwnyt

Don't be shocked at what this goes for. Those old snake guns are hot
right now according to American Rifleman and their article about it
only hyped up the market a little more..

Yeah, I read the article. Unreal.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This might be worth a couple bids. I like it.

http://tinyurl.com/odfwnyt

Don't be shocked at what this goes for. Those old snake guns are hot
right now according to American Rifleman and their article about it
only hyped up the market a little more..

I recently sold an old 3 screw Ruger Blackhawk in .357 with a 5 inch barrel. It was in good condition, but not pristine or anything. I was surprised at what it brought.

#37 is on its way. A brand new Ruger from their factory collection.
This one is a Model 44 Carbine Anniversary Edition made over 30 years ago.

I'm working on something VERY unique for, hopefully, #38!

This might be worth a couple bids. I like it.

http://tinyurl.com/odfwnyt

It's in very good shape and an iconic revolver. Give it a shot!
Tim Tim is offline

I bought a brand new .44 carbine in 1977 (?) and loved it with the exception of the 5 round in-stock magazine had problems jamming. I sold it because of that issue. I'm sure that after 40+ years they got it lined out. Nice having a rifle and revolver that shared the same cartridge though.

I also had a .357 lever gun to share with my Dan Wesson for a while. But the lever gun just wasn't for me so off it went too.
Tim Tim is offline

One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Tim wrote:
One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Get really good ear muffs. Only firearm I got rid of. Bought new, reloads
would have been decent in it. My dad said, you could cook what ever you
were shooting with the fireball that came out. I understand at the time,
early 1970's that was 3rd noisiest handgun. 22 jet, and I forget what the
other one was.

John D Leitch in Welland Canal Lock 8 2009 July 22 - John D Leitch in Lock8 2009-07-22 #5495.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 1 January 28th 12 10:16 PM
Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
hey john h JohnH General 2 January 9th 06 09:00 PM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM