Default Yo John & Tim

Tim wrote:
One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Do/did they make one? I have and inside source at the factory.

On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 21:32:44 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Do/did they make one? I have and inside source at the factory.

Well, aren't you special!
What do you do...send him a box of #8 Robinson screws on occasion.
Snerk...big time operator.

Tim wrote:
One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Do/did they make one? I have and inside source at the factory.

Well, aren't you special!
What do you do...send him a box of #8 Robinson screws on occasion.
Snerk...big time operator.

Dedicated to Ditzy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQCVTJTPTHE

Tim wrote:
One day I'll get a Ruger pistol chambered in .30 Carbine to match my M1 GM/SSG

Do/did they make one? I have an inside source at the factory.

Well, aren't you special!
What do you do...send him a box of #8 Robinson screws on occasion.
Snerk...big time operator.

Never heard of a Robinson screw. I've heard of question marks - try
using them.

If networking is being special then - yes, I am. So are millions of
other people who leave their homes and venture into the world away from
their computer.
Tim Tim is offline

Sure do Alex. Ruger Blackhawk .30 carbine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-E4uRrEaw

On 9/23/15 9:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Sure do Alex. Ruger Blackhawk .30 carbine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-E4uRrEaw

Not much different in power than a .357 mag...

Tim wrote:
Sure do Alex. Ruger Blackhawk .30 carbine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-E4uRrEaw

Cool. I have a .357 Blackhawk. I can't get discounts directly from
Ruger but if it's hard to find I can try to help John get his hands on one.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I bought a brand new .44 carbine in 1977 (?) and loved it with the exception of the 5 round in-stock magazine had problems jamming. I sold it because of that issue. I'm sure that after 40+ years they got it lined out. Nice having a rifle and revolver that shared the same cartridge though.

I also had a .357 lever gun to share with my Dan Wesson for a while. But the lever gun just wasn't for me so off it went too.

I'm just holding out for my mini-14. One of these days.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 9/23/15 3:44 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:34:33 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

I bought a brand new .44 carbine in 1977 (?) and loved it with the exception of the 5 round in-stock magazine had problems jamming. I sold it because of that issue. I'm sure that after 40+ years they got it lined out. Nice having a rifle and revolver that shared the same cartridge though.

I also had a .357 lever gun to share with my Dan Wesson for a while. But the lever gun just wasn't for me so off it went too.

I'm just holding out for my mini-14. One of these days.
--

$744, typically. Pretty decent accuracy on the newer models, which have
heavier barrels and some other modifications. The trigger is just ok,

I actually like the Mini 14 better than an AR in the same caliber.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:44:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/23/15 3:44 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Donne' gives a rat's ass about your opinions.

What unit was that you were (supposedly) with in Vietnam?

F'ing liar.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John D Leitch in Welland Canal Lock 8 2009 July 22 - John D Leitch in Lock8 2009-07-22 #5495.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 1 January 28th 12 10:16 PM
Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
hey john h JohnH General 2 January 9th 06 09:00 PM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM