Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ain't it grand

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:18:23 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 9/10/2015 10:05 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:19:08 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 9/10/15 1:10 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:25:08 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/9/15 12:10 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 06:46:36 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

"I work to live, I don't live to work"

I do a lot of volunteer work tho

Not likely I would enjoy a "retirement" of endless make-work projects
and hobbies so I could fill my days with something...anything.

You just have no imagination and few mechanical skills. I consider a
lot of the things I do art, not make work. When you design something
nobody else has and build it yourself you can get a lot of
satisfaction ... sort of like those ad jingles and pamphlets you
write.

You are not in a position to state that I have "no imagination," and my
mechanical skills are sufficient for my needs. I've seen the photos
you've posted of some of your projects. If they impress you, that's fine.

Your "skills" seem to be limited to things with assault weapons that
3d world children can do, unless you are just keeping your light under
a box.

Please. This newsgroup is a den of right-wing pit vipers who go after
anyone who doesn't subscribe to their view of the world, and that
extends to serious thoughts, serious work product, serious hobbies. If I
want to "chat" on line about that sort of stuff, I do it on Facebook,
not here.

You seem to be the only viper here, attacking everyone and everything
that is not you or your narrow minded view of what is right.

Here's a high"light" on two of his skills. Photography and aesthetic
home improvements-

You're forgetting that lovely storm door he installed over the French
doors leading to his deck. The one that left a pretty good reflection of
himself when he proudly photographed it for us.

Well, the owls were a pretty good display of his masterful photography skills.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

New Grand Haven Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 4 March 20th 15 05:08 PM
Isn't America Grand? Harryk General 10 June 22nd 11 09:31 PM
Grand Manan EDox General 0 May 20th 07 12:24 AM
GL: 36 Grand Banks Steve General 10 December 23rd 06 12:32 AM
Grand Canyon pix Bill Tuthill General 14 December 20th 05 05:37 PM