Default Road trip?

Is Herring on another road trip?

A man accidentally shot himself in the arm at a “Muslim-free” gun range
in Oklahoma.

A volunteer group of gun lovers and veterans has been standing guard
outside Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear in Oktaha after the
business owners sent out a Facebook alert claiming they received death
threats over their ban on Muslim customers.

The man, whose name was not released, dropped his gun — which fired and
struck him in the arm, reported reported Muskogee Now.

The Muskogee County sheriff said he wasn’t surprised someone had been
hurt by the volunteer patrol after watching them work, comparing the
patrols to the fictional clan from “The Beverly Hillbillies.”

- - -

Yup.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:17:53 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Is Herring on another road trip?

A man accidentally shot himself in the arm at a “Muslim-free” gun range
in Oklahoma.

A volunteer group of gun lovers and veterans has been standing guard
outside Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear in Oktaha after the
business owners sent out a Facebook alert claiming they received death
threats over their ban on Muslim customers.

The man, whose name was not released, dropped his gun — which fired and
struck him in the arm, reported reported Muskogee Now.

The Muskogee County sheriff said he wasn’t surprised someone had been
hurt by the volunteer patrol after watching them work, comparing the
patrols to the fictional clan from “The Beverly Hillbillies.”

- - -

Yup.

I am not sure why you talk about other people and their guns. You are
the biggest gun nut here.
We are always hearing about your latest purchase.

wrote:

[...]

Once again, you are incorrect.

I have a handful of firearms, all but two of which I regularly take to
the range and shoot. The ones I shoot include three rifles, two of which
I have owned for several years, and one that was purchased last year,
and two handguns, both of which I've had for a while. So, you are *not*
hearing about my "latest" purchases, because there haven't been any.

Actually, the biggest gun nut here is that Florida asshole with what, 33
guns and three gun safes, or something like that, about which I have
read second or third hand. Your boy Herring, I believe, has more guns
than I have. He probably straps one on to visit the bathroom in his own
house: might be a black guy or Latino hiding out in there.

wrote:

[...]

Quantity probably reflects your financial condition more than your gun
addiction. I bet you have sold more guns than some of us own.
You do seem more obsessed. We see pictures of your guns, pictures of
your ammo, more than we want to know about your silencer and a
description of your range visits. Nobody else here is so consumed.

On 8/19/15 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:10 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

No, Greg, "quantity" reflects my level of interest. It's just a hobby,
not an obsession, and I am not obsessed with an endless list of hobbies
in order to try to fill up the hours in my days. If I wanted to buy
another firearm, I'd just do it.

I have sold off a number of firearms over the years as my interests and
activities have changed. At the moment, in terms of handguns I actually
use, I have a .22LR semi-auto and a .357 MAG revolver. That more or less
covers the handgun gamut in terms of my interests. I don't need or have
use for a 9mm and my .357 MAG revolver certainly is sufficient so that a
..45 ACP does not interest me. My rifles are in .22LR, .357 MAG, and
5.56, plus I have a shotgun for home defense. I have no use for a 30
caliber rifle, though I am still a little intrigued by 300 Blackout.

So, as usual, and no surprise, your "guesses" are wrong.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:29:13 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/19/15 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:10 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You sound more like a dealer than a hobbyist

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:15:46 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:10 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 8/19/15 9:40 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:17:53 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

[...]

Don't be too hard on the boy. Knowing Krause, those pictures of guns and ammo were
probably plagiarized.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 8/19/2015 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:10 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Who do you suppose KKKrause is trying to impress?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:38:46 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

On 8/19/2015 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:48:10 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Donne and jps?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

It used to be "my dad", then it was his circle hooks and his Pahkahs,
then it was post hole digging, deck construction and hanging storm
doors, then you have camera acquisitions and plagiarized photos, his
single cup coffee maker shown on the most disgustingly filthy counter
and sink I have ever seen, and the Dr.DR. bull.... . Then the focus was
on his latest acquisition of Apple junk. And finally his gun trade.
Nobody can take a decent gun and turn it into a piece of .... as fast as
Harry KKKrause can. Do you think KKKrause would be stupid enough to do a
FA conversion then go show it off at the range?