Default Road trip?

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:22:00 -0400, Justan Olphat wrote:

On 8/19/2015 9:40 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:17:53 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Is Herring on another road trip?

A man accidentally shot himself in the arm at a “Muslim-free” gun range
in Oklahoma.

A volunteer group of gun lovers and veterans has been standing guard
outside Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear in Oktaha after the
business owners sent out a Facebook alert claiming they received death
threats over their ban on Muslim customers.

The man, whose name was not released, dropped his gun — which fired and
struck him in the arm, reported reported Muskogee Now.

The Muskogee County sheriff said he wasn’t surprised someone had been
hurt by the volunteer patrol after watching them work, comparing the
patrols to the fictional clan from “The Beverly Hillbillies.”

- - -

Yup.

I am not sure why you talk about other people and their guns. You are
the biggest gun nut here.
We are always hearing about your latest purchase.

It used to be "my dad", then it was his circle hooks and his Pahkahs,
then it was post hole digging, deck construction and hanging storm
doors, then you have camera acquisitions and plagiarized photos, his
single cup coffee maker shown on the most disgustingly filthy counter
and sink I have ever seen, and the Dr.DR. bull.... . Then the focus was
on his latest acquisition of Apple junk. And finally his gun trade.
Nobody can take a decent gun and turn it into a piece of .... as fast as
Harry KKKrause can. Do you think KKKrause would be stupid enough to do a
FA conversion then go show it off at the range?

All true, all true. But you forgot his Vietnam body hunting under a general of no
known organization exploits in which he was as involved in killing, raping, pillaging
and plundering as I was.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!