Default Wow - Crazy

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:28:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/19/15 2:00 AM, wrote:
On 19 Aug 2015 02:47:07 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:31:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 8/18/15 8:21 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:57:58 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I rarely spend as much as 20 seconds reading a post,

That explains your non-responsive "brain fart" answers.

You did just admit you are simply a troll.

No, I'm a very fast reader. Very fast.

And a very fast writer.

Your answers are still non-responsive and seem to be simply designed
to inflame ... AKA a troll.

Non responsive to what, exactly? Is there some sort of standard here?

You do not respond to the things in the note you are replying to.

From now on, I will write sentences you can get through in 15 seconds.

Your right-wing buddies here have turned rec.boats into a cesspool of
insults aimed at those few of us who don't buy into their political
vision of the world. I respond to posts as I see fit.

Oh, I already get through your sentences in less than 15 seconds. Are
you planning to make them longer?

"Get through" does not mean you read for content but I am not sure I
care anymore. It occurs to me that you are just slammer with a liberal
arts degree and I may just stop responding to you too.
You are the one who leads the race to the bottom here.
It is actually pretty civil when you are gone.

Be gone.

On 8/19/15 9:45 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:28:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:31:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

I rarely spend as much as 20 seconds reading a post,

That explains your non-responsive "brain fart" answers.

You did just admit you are simply a troll.

No, I'm a very fast reader. Very fast.

And a very fast writer.

Your answers are still non-responsive and seem to be simply designed
to inflame ... AKA a troll.

Non responsive to what, exactly? Is there some sort of standard here?

You do not respond to the things in the note you are replying to.

From now on, I will write sentences you can get through in 15 seconds.

Your right-wing buddies here have turned rec.boats into a cesspool of
insults aimed at those few of us who don't buy into their political
vision of the world. I respond to posts as I see fit.

Oh, I already get through your sentences in less than 15 seconds. Are
you planning to make them longer?

"Get through" does not mean you read for content but I am not sure I
care anymore. It occurs to me that you are just slammer with a liberal
arts degree and I may just stop responding to you too.
You are the one who leads the race to the bottom here.
It is actually pretty civil when you are gone.

Be gone.

If there is "content" of any interest to me, I read it. Quickly.
If it is really interesting, I read it a bit more slowly. Keep in mind
that I do not read or even see the majority of posts here because they
are devoid of content interesting to me or are just the latest insults
from the gang of right-wing nincompoops.

Oh, and I've read posts here upon my return from a trip. A good
percentage of them are about me, and most of the rest...well, there
hardly are any. It's "civil" because there are very few posts.

What I am really enjoying in on-line reading these days is how Trump is
destroying the Republican Party, or what is left of it. Fun stuff.

The best of crazy... Keyser Söze General 3 May 8th 15 03:58 AM
Crazy day Mr. Luddite General 7 February 19th 15 06:11 PM
Yes, they are crazy. F.O.A.D. General 0 August 17th 13 09:21 PM
Still crazy ESAD General 1 December 28th 12 01:24 AM
So what if she's crazy... jps General 2 November 15th 11 04:55 AM