Adrienne

Default 28' Chris Craft Sportfisher questions/help

Hello there, was wondering if anyone would happen to have some
pictures of their 28' Chris Craft Sportfisher available? We picked one
up and were wanting to restore her but have not seen any of them
around to compare them to. I have looked all over google and can't
seem to find any of them. The hull number on mine is 022.

She is in pretty rough shape, alot of dry rot etc. So far we have
replaced the entire flybridge floor, and re-did alot of the
electrical. Her motors were 307's but we have been discussing putting
some diesel motors in her instead. I'm open to any ideas or
information you have to share about this boat.
Any links you can provide with information would be great too!

Thanks in Advance!
Adrienne