Default Go Ahead...Make My Day!

A just released CNN poll finds Bernie Sanders out-polling all of the
GOP's major candidates, though pretty much tied with Jeb Bush. Here's
how Sanders stacks up:

SANDERS: 48%
BUSH: 47%

SANDERS: 48%
WALKER: 42%

SANDERS: 59%
TRUMP: 38%

If you limit the poll sample to just registered voters, Bush defeats
Sanders by a single point. Either way, this credible poll suggests that
Sanders is not just some pie-in-the-sky general election candidate. His
more uphill battle may be the primary. But even there, he has some
strengths. Polling out last week shows he's the only candidate from
either side who has a net favorability rating.

For the Republicans, too, the race is being turned upside down.
Celebrity billionaire Donald Trump is now beating his rivals in national
polls; the CNN poll has him at 18 percent to Jeb Bush's 15 percent. In
state polling, Trump is the leader in New Hampshire in the Marist poll,
at 21 percent, with Jeb Bush at only 14 percent. In Iowa, Trump is at 17
percent and Scott Walker is at 19 percent.

- - -

I love this. I don't believe Sanders has a chance to capture the
nomination, but...he's a terrific guy and a great United States Senator,
and certainly would do a better job for the majority of people in this
country than any of the Republican mooks.

On 7/30/2015 3:30 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Sander's rising popularity is due to Hillary's declining popularity.
Even dyed in the wool Dems are beginning to question why they support her.

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 3:30:35 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
A just released CNN poll

Snicker... he said CNN poll...

Who pays attention to the Communist News Network?

[...]

Well dirty Harry. You seem to be intrigued with polls. If you were smart
you would realize that all polls are contrived to predict the outcomes
pollsters desire. You're better off betting the Las Vegas odds makers.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:30:32 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

===

I guess we can conclude that you've thrown Hillary under the bus?
That's where she certainly belongs.

On 7/30/15 3:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

You're so hopeful, it's actually comical.

On 7/30/2015 7:12 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You have probably deduced by now that I am not much of a Hillary fan.
If she shocked us all and declared herself a conservative Republican
tomorrow, my feelings wouldn't change. I really think she is a lying,
deceitful person who has no place in the White House.

Unlike you, I can't support someone just because he or she represents
a political political party or agenda.

Tim Tim is offline

I agree with you Richard. Odd that over and over Harry makes the same mundane accusations Requiring you have to give the same answer over and over and over and...

On 7/30/2015 7:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Harry doesn't love Hillery for her politics alone. They are kindred spirits.

On 7/30/15 7:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I can't think of anyone on the GOP side who isn't more deceitful or more
deceitful and crazy, too, than Mrs. Clinton. You may think Jeb Bush is
the paragon of virtue, but I think he's an over the top religious zealot
with a bunch of shady financial deals and characters in his past and
present, and the GOP potentials go down - way down - from there.

But, not to worry, Donald Trump will save your party.

Go ahead...dispute this Harryk General 22 July 2nd 11 02:26 AM
"Go Ahead. Make my day." Larry Cruising 8 April 25th 09 10:34 PM
Go ahead, make my day Bob Crantz ASA 23 February 25th 06 06:22 AM
Sorry for looking so far ahead, but.................... *JimH* General 36 September 15th 05 02:34 AM
Go ahead...make my day. NOYB General 2 April 18th 04 02:16 PM