Default When is the best time to prune...

....anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

---

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:37:43 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

---

Wife swap for a bit?

On 7/19/2015 3:40 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 15:37:43 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

---

Wife swap for a bit?

Funny story, no, not about wife swapping.
I came home from work one day and my wife said, "can you get the lawn
mower down for me?" What? "it's caught on the fence". I walked into the
backyard and there is our 13.5 HP Craftsman Riding lawnmower standing
vertical against the chain link fence. Somehow she drove it right up the
fence, she fell off and it shut down. All 100lbs of her couldn't get it
down off the fence.
I got it down and made sure it worked, and being the caring husband
that I am, I told her to be more careful next time!
Mikek

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:47:59 -0500, amdx wrote:

[...]

At least she'd get on the lawnmower! I suppose mine would too. She has mowed a few
times.

On 7/19/15 4:37 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

We were out of town for two weeks and I asked the fellow who does our
snowplowing and heavy landscaping to come by in our absence and mow the
lawn. He did that and he also trimmed/pruned a few of our lawn trees.
He's "legal," but I am sure he has no use for Donald Trump.

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 16:42:28 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/19/15 4:37 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

We were out of town for two weeks and I asked the fellow who does our
snowplowing and heavy landscaping to come by in our absence and mow the
lawn. He did that and he also trimmed/pruned a few of our lawn trees.
He's "legal," but I am sure he has no use for Donald Trump.

You asked him for his papers? Gee.

On 7/19/15 4:37 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

We were out of town for two weeks and I asked the fellow who does our
snowplowing and heavy landscaping to come by in our absence and mow the
lawn. He did that and he also trimmed/pruned a few of our lawn trees.
He's "legal," but I am sure he has no use for Donald Trump.

You asked him for his papers? Gee.

What a novel idea!
Mikek

On 7/19/15 4:37 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/19/2015 11:22 AM, John H. wrote:
...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

When I'm out of town a couple weeks and she does the pruning.
:-)
Mikek

We were out of town for two weeks and I asked the fellow who does our
snowplowing and heavy landscaping to come by in our absence and mow the
lawn. He did that and he also trimmed/pruned a few of our lawn trees.
He's "legal," but I am sure he has no use for Donald Trump.

You asked him for his papers? Gee.

What a novel idea!
Mikek

Why would I ask someone for his papers?

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:40:48 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:22:37 -0400, John H.
wrote:

...anything?

When your wife is out of town for a couple weeks!

Wrong wife. Mine likes cutting stuff back.
This is the second week in a row that we put out a pile like this for
the hort guys. Those are 55 gallon drum liners, stuffed full.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/hort%207-19-15.jpg

Looks like a bunch of dead stuff. Here we're supposed to tie it in bundles, if we
want it picked up as part of normal trash day stuff. I go through a lot of plastic
bags with the leaves though.

Fun time... F.O.A.D. General 2 April 2nd 13 04:51 AM
How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
When is the best time ??? Jasper Windvane Cruising 9 March 27th 06 02:39 AM
A fun time Shortwave Sportfishing General 9 June 24th 05 01:20 PM
One More Time!!! CANDChelp ASA 2 July 23rd 03 05:30 PM