Gary Steele

Default JOHNSON 35 hp year 2000 3 cylinder

I am looking at a used motor from a pontoon boat, hopefully minimal use in
great looking condition, guaranteed by the dealer.

Does anyone out there own this model or one similar to it?

I would appreciate any info you can impart. I have not been able to find
out much at all.

Thanks,

Gary

Alchohol stoves Parallax General 18 October 15th 03 06:37 PM
Usage of motoroil Steven Shelikoff General 153 September 17th 03 12:55 PM
Evinrude Model Year? DJ General 2 September 13th 03 09:35 AM
How do I find out what year my Merc is? Roger General 5 September 2nd 03 12:32 PM
15 HP Johnson overheat Q Joe Here General 8 July 15th 03 03:11 AM