BoatBanter.com

-   -   JOHNSON 35 hp year 2000 3 cylinder (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1645-johnson-35-hp-year-2000-3-cylinder.html)

Gary Steele October 18th 03 09:50 PM

JOHNSON 35 hp year 2000 3 cylinder

I am looking at a used motor from a pontoon boat, hopefully minimal use in
great looking condition, guaranteed by the dealer.

Does anyone out there own this model or one similar to it?

I would appreciate any info you can impart. I have not been able to find
out much at all.

Thanks,

Gary

Clams Canino October 18th 03 10:07 PM

JOHNSON 35 hp year 2000 3 cylinder

All I can say here is that 3 cylinder configurations tend to be the most
efficiant for a 2-stroke.

-W