Default Turn, Turn, Turn...

More Americans feel comfortable with a presidential candidate who
identifies as gay or lesbian than with one who identifies as an
evangelical Christian, according to a new poll.

The latest WSJ/NBC poll listed a series of qualities in a potential
presidential candidate and asked respondents whether they'd "be
enthusiastic," "be comfortable with," "have some reservations about" or
"be very uncomfortable with" a candidate with each of those qualities.

The results revealed that Americans are actually quite open to having a
gay presidential candidate. Sixty-one percent said they would be either
enthusiastic about or comfortable with a gay or lesbian candidate, while
only 37 percent said they would have reservations or be uncomfortable.

- - -

Heheheh.

On Thu, 07 May 2015 21:01:40 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

More Americans feel comfortable with a presidential candidate who
identifies as gay or lesbian...

Probably want them 'married' also, to help with population control.

Heheheh.

Tell us again about your MD Shooters ousting, Mr. 331hank! (or was it 311, or 113
or...?)

Must be a great story in there somewhere. Did your mouth get you in trouble?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 5/8/15 7:07 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2015 21:01:40 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

More Americans feel comfortable with a presidential candidate who
identifies as gay or lesbian...

Probably want them 'married' also, to help with population control.

Heheheh.

Tell us again about your MD Shooters ousting, Mr. 331hank! (or was it 311, or 113
or...?)

Must be a great story in there somewhere. Did your mouth get you in trouble?

Unlike you and your buddies here, JohnnyMop, I'm not stuck in the 7th
grade. Oh, and none of my rifles are for sale, as you erroneously
reported yesterday. I just have the three, an AR-15, a lever action in
..357 MAG/.38 Special, and a AR 15-22. I like all three of them a lot,
and have no need or desire to get rid of any of them. I am interested,
however, in obtaining a cherry "Swedish" Mauser from the 19th Century,
and a cherry "JM" Marlin in 45-70 from the days they were manufactured
in North Haven, Connecticut.

BTW, since I only read maybe one in five of your dry ejaculations here,
did you ever respond to my question as to why posts about Christianity
annoy you? After all, neither you nor your buddies here follow the
important teachings of Jesus, so what's the big deal? You're no Christian.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/8/15 7:07 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

His Ruger is/was for sale - before he was banned. "Delicious!"

How to turn $3.00 into $8,623.00 amerinedma ASA 0 May 5th 06 07:53 PM
TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS. Kelly Silva General 0 April 14th 06 02:40 AM
HOW TO TURN $6 TO $6000 [email protected] Boat Building 1 March 1st 05 12:04 AM
Now it's our turn. Overproof ASA 20 December 11th 04 03:25 PM
Our turn for a blow! Don White General 0 September 27th 03 09:20 PM