John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Turn, Turn, Turn...

On Fri, 08 May 2015 07:43:42 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 5/8/15 7:07 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 07 May 2015 21:01:40 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

More Americans feel comfortable with a presidential candidate who
identifies as gay or lesbian...

Probably want them 'married' also, to help with population control.

Heheheh.

Tell us again about your MD Shooters ousting, Mr. 331hank! (or was it 311, or 113
or...?)

Must be a great story in there somewhere. Did your mouth get you in trouble?

Unlike you and your buddies here, JohnnyMop, I'm not stuck in the 7th
grade. Oh, and none of my rifles are for sale, as you erroneously
reported yesterday. I just have the three, an AR-15, a lever action in
.357 MAG/.38 Special, and a AR 15-22. I like all three of them a lot,
and have no need or desire to get rid of any of them. I am interested,
however, in obtaining a cherry "Swedish" Mauser from the 19th Century,
and a cherry "JM" Marlin in 45-70 from the days they were manufactured
in North Haven, Connecticut.

BTW, since I only read maybe one in five of your dry ejaculations here,
did you ever respond to my question as to why posts about Christianity
annoy you? After all, neither you nor your buddies here follow the
important teachings of Jesus, so what's the big deal? You're no Christian.

FTF!

Try again.

--

Guns don't cause problems.