Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Marina incident

While strolling around the Marina this morning about 7 am., I noticed
a character shouting "Allah be praised" and "Death to all infidels"
and suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was
carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that
requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the
Coastguard , the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11 am, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the
authorities have yet to respond.

I' m starting to think I wasted four stamps.

(Gotta admit it's better than a claim of 220 miles round trip for some fish!)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.