Default Marina incident

While strolling around the Marina this morning about 7 am., I noticed
a character shouting "Allah be praised" and "Death to all infidels"
and suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was
carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that
requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the
Coastguard , the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11 am, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the
authorities have yet to respond.

I' m starting to think I wasted four stamps.

(Gotta admit it's better than a claim of 220 miles round trip for some fish!)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On 4/26/15 1:51 PM, John H. wrote:
While strolling around the Marina this morning about 7 am., I noticed
a character shouting "Allah be praised" and "Death to all infidels"
and suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was
carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown.

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that
requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the
Coastguard , the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11 am, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the
authorities have yet to respond.

I' m starting to think I wasted four stamps.

(Gotta admit it's better than a claim of 220 miles round trip for some fish!)

That's a wonderful post, John, and so really telling of how you feel
about people who are doing you no harm but don't share your particular
set of stupid religious superstitions.

If I happened upon you in those same circumstances, I wouldn't bother
with the stamps because I'd know you wouldn't drown. After all, ****
floats.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/15 1:51 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Lack of reading comprehension.

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:00:25 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

That's a wonderful post, John, and so really telling of how you feel
about people who are doing you no harm but don't share your particular
set of stupid religious superstitions.

===

Harry, I'm aware of your shortcomings with nuanced interpretation (and
other places), but a careful read of John's joke will reveal that this
is about more than sharing superstitions. The person in question is
described as shouting "Death to all infidels", and carrying
explosives. Where is the "doing no harm" in that?

On 4/26/15 7:54 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/15 1:51 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Oh, I understood another of Herring's lame attempts here at humor, but
his joke still says more about his prejudices than anything else. And it
is true that racist and ethnic and religious haters like Herring, who
are ****, float. And before you jump on the stupid boat yet again, I
don't hate christians. I just don't like their attempts to shove their
superstitions on others, and I don't like it when muslims do the same.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/15 1:51 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Krause- The irony is you are a gold star graduate from the Borowitz school of journalism.

When Borowitz says the same of others you lap it like a dog to bowl of gravy.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/15 1:51 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Oh, Krause, you neolithic minded simpleton. How can one take you seriously from behind a computer? Nobody can even contemplate taking you seriously when you are portraying such manhood from behind a machine which, in the real world, you actually lack. How can you be such a big dick yet actually lack the sexual organ itself? I guess you're the prime example of life trying to over compensate.

wrote:

That's a wonderful post, John, and so really telling of how you feel
about people who are doing you no harm but don't share your particular
set of stupid religious superstitions.

===

Harry, I'm aware of your shortcomings with nuanced interpretation (and
other places), but a careful read of John's joke will reveal that this
is about more than sharing superstitions. The person in question is
described as shouting "Death to all infidels", and carrying
explosives. Where is the "doing no harm" in that?

Yes, all these efforts to be 'politically correct' have you chasing
your tail.

Mikek

wrote:

That's a wonderful post, John, and so really telling of how you feel
about people who are doing you no harm but don't share your particular
set of stupid religious superstitions.

===

Harry, I'm aware of your shortcomings with nuanced interpretation (and
other places), but a careful read of John's joke will reveal that this
is about more than sharing superstitions. The person in question is
described as shouting "Death to all infidels", and carrying
explosives. Where is the "doing no harm" in that?

Yes, all these efforts to be 'politically correct' have you chasing
your tail.

Mikek

===

Harry is like an old cat that ****es on everything just to leave his