Default Puts chills up and down my spine!

A nine-year old.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/66-A2MyVDbU
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

On 3/18/2015 5:49 PM, John H. wrote:
A nine-year old.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/66-A2MyVDbU

Incredible. She never had any formal training either. Just "picked it
up" watching Youtube videos of operas. Thanks for posting the link.

Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 2:48:55 PM UTC-7, John H. wrote:
A nine-year old.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/66-A2MyVDbU
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

I've seen that in the recent past. She's star bound!
Banned

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 5:48:55 PM UTC-4, John H. wrote:
A nine-year old.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/66-A2MyVDbU
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

I fell asleep. Sopranos are like watching paint dry.