posted to rec.boats.building

Default I sure do hope Ken Barnes puts out to sea ..

This newsgroup has been real boring lately. Maybe old Capt Ken "Bubbles"
Barnes will try to row across the Pacific or something.

posted to rec.boats.building

What *is* boring is your incessant haranguing on Mr. Barnes, whose well
planned journey on a well found vessel went wrong due to an extreme
weather event. You *lost* this battle on rec.boats.cruising, why not
give it up...? We *would* be interested (probably...) in any thoughts
you might have on *boat building*.

MW