Default BTW ... Where's Hillary?

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

On 2/7/15 8:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

Heh heh. It's going to be more fun watching your boy Jebbie kiss the
backsides of the right-wingers.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 2/7/2015 8:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

If she had a master fabricator like Harry Krause writing her speeches,
she wouldn't have to worry about getting tripped up in her lies. She'd
be a shoe in for the job.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 08:15:50 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

Was she on the same helicopter flight as Brian Williams?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:45:52 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 2/7/2015 8:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

If she had a master fabricator like Harry Krause writing her speeches,
she wouldn't have to worry about getting tripped up in her lies. She'd
be a shoe in for the job.

Well, just what is it that keeps getting HK caught?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 13:49:47 -0500, Abit Loco
wrote:

[...]

===

He weaves a tangled web, as do most serial prevaricators.

wrote:

[...]

Wow...Lil' Slammer Wayne is *active* today.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On 2/7/2015 1:49 PM, Abit Loco wrote:
[...]

He's playin to a tough audience.

wrote:

[...]

I believe you've got him by a good 15 or so posts. Could be wrong, but hey...just
sayin', right?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

Brian Williams' narcissistic posts have brought her lies about dodging
sniper fire in Bosnia back into the media.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/06/bu...hallenged.html

Hey Krause- How is Hillary looking now? Tim General 1 November 24th 14 03:15 PM
The heat is on Hillary Jim General 21 February 11th 08 04:41 AM
HILLARY on FOX -- NOW!! John H.[_3_] General 12 February 3rd 08 11:43 PM
Elect Hillary - Low GAS!!! Thurston Howell III General 10 December 24th 07 11:31 PM
What's with Hillary? Ted Bell ASA 52 February 3rd 07 02:07 AM