Someone Else[_4_] Someone Else[_4_] is offline

Default BTW ... Where's Hillary?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

About 7 months ago Hillary said she would announce her decision
regarding her candidacy soon after the new year (2015).

She lied again.

Now she has decided to hold off making any announcements for an
un-determined period of time.

Makes sense for her. Why be put on the spot and grilled about current
events with the risk of tripping over her own mouth?

The only things we hear from Hillary about are non-controversial
endorsements like, "I support the fight agains ISIS".

If she's so qualified to be POTUS, what is she afraid of?

Oh ... I forgot. It's her own mouth she's afraid of. She might
get caught in another lie.

Brian Williams' narcissistic posts have brought her lies about dodging
sniper fire in Bosnia back into the media.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/06/bu...hallenged.html